We all know that preparing for a new child or having our first child, comes for a time of shopping! This blog will inform you of some items that you will need or just want to have handy when it comes to your baby. What's your favorite brand? We like Cosco or Graco. If you have any insights that you want to share with us, no problem just leave a comment and Guess What? You can be entered to win a brand new Cosco feeding chair.
Here are some items we recommend for your baby: You will need a;
1. Crib/ Baby Bassinet and if you are a Mom of a Toddler a Pack and Play will do
2. Baby Monitor
3. High Chair/ Feeding Chair
4. Stroller/Car Seat (Ideal Travel System).. or a Toddler Seat if you are that Mom
5. Bouncer/ Sleeper
6. DIAPER BAGS
7. Changing Tables/ Changing Bags
8. Diapers, Bottles, More Bottles, Bottle Cleaners, Thermos/Bottle Warmers
9. Lots of Diapers, Formula (if you aren't the breastfeeding type), Diaper Wipes
10. Breast Pump
12. Diaper Pails
- Also include, nursing wear like bras, prenatal vitamins for yourself. And then there is the little stuff like clothing, shoes and bath supplies for the baby.
You can also purchase; baby swings, play yards, jumpers, walkers, additional toys as the baby gets older in time
Well mommies.. We were just wondering which brands of baby milk do you like the most and why? We want to hear your response. And Guess What! You can be entered to win a few cans of milk yourself.
Some brands we are familiar with are:
Do you use any of these brands?
We often utilize Enfamil and Similac at our daycare, but we do recommend that mommy's like you try breastfeeding first. Why? Well breastfeeding has some very positive aspects and also several benefits..
- Breast Feeding is a great part of being a new more and it is also a great choice for feeding your baby. Mainly because breast milk contains all the vitamins and nutrients your baby needs in the first six months of life, and breast milk is packed with disease-fighting substances that protect your baby from illness.